Sunday, October 3, 2010

Making a Name for myself



My inspiration
 
What started off as just a one time deal has evolved into something greater. I wanted my daughter, Lily's first pictures to be special and memorable since she was born 5 weeks early. I made her a two toned pink tutu, and this  tiny 10 inched creation has developed a fast growing business. It went from tutus to frilly flip-flops then I added Bows into the mix and now we're making Bow holders! I think I am going to start creating Birthday T's for Little Girls and Little Boys because I too have a little boy! He will be my inspiration for the boys line and my daughter for the girls. I am branching out and having crocheted hats with a rosette on the beanie for little girls!!! Keep a look at for them this coming winter time. Once they are created I will post pictures. Like my name my business is everything to me and I will do my best to satisfy every customer to the best of my abilities. I will give you the type of customer service I myself would like! If you have any questions about specific items or comments please feel free to shoot me an email luvbugtutus@live.com or check my website at http://www.wix.com/luvbug_creations/dreamscometrue

No comments:

Post a Comment