Saturday, October 9, 2010

New additions


Halloween Fabric "1"

Hi everyone!!! I am expanding my company slowly, but don't fret because it won't be long till I have around 10+ items to choose from! I am making TEES for ALL this includes infants, toddlers, children, teens & adults. You can customize to your liking, but I can do INITIALS, NAMES, AGES, & SHAPES! I have made a couple of shirts thus far and they have come out quite well. I don't want to toot my own horn, but toot-toot!! I am also getting my own line of beanie hats! They are crocheted hats with a rosette on it as well. Everything is made in a smoke & animal free home. You can get your hat in the following colors: tan & burgundy, black & white, red & white, pink & white, lavender & white! There are shimmery yarns to choose from also: pink, purple, black & red although this yarn choice is more expensive. You will also be able to get a matching scarf to go with your hat for an additional fee!!!  A cute boutique in Gruene, Texas has picked up my tutus and I am going by this weekend to see how she is displaying them. Very excited to see the display and take lots of pictures!!! Lots of changes and it's great :o) For prices and more pictures please visit facebook.com|luvbugcreations
Horror Flick Design! You can get it straight if you'd like.
Tan & Burgundy Crocheted Hat w/ Rosette

No comments:

Post a Comment